The training is designed for prospective or current auditors who are familiar with key tools used in the automotive industry, for process and system auditors.
Trainees will get acquainted with basic tools and procedures that are applied in the supplier chain of the automotive industry and are referred to as Core Tools. These methods are APQP, PPAP, SPC, FMEA and MSA.
Training participants will:
- consult the most important topics in the area of key tools for process and system auditors,
- understand the approach used during audits and which requirements of a relevant tool are subject to audit,
- proceed separately in the specified audit cases,
- acquire the open question formulation that is typical for auditing,
- learn to evaluate presented evidence and, if necessary, identify deficiencies during and audit,
- learn to classify identified deficiencies according to audit evaluation schemes.
Training program consist of two days, first day starts at 8:30 by registration of participants.
To learn more about the program and more information on invitation click on the link below:
Invitation to ID 417
The training is designed for Quality Engineers and Technicians, Project Managers, Internal Auditors, employees of the quality department and other interested parties who need to gain basic awareness of methods and techniques used in the automotive industry. The training is specially designed for employees of automotive suppliers.
In case of interest, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our online application.